Welcome to the NEW Primo Portal
If you missed our recent newsletter about our new system read it here
Called Splynx [pronounced splinks] the key things we think you'll like are:
(some of these are in the process of being set up by our team)
- Being able to view your data-use history once this has built up from November on-wards.
- The ability to buy data packs via the site. There will also be an auto top-up option.
- Being able to view all invoices and pay current invoices online - including a fresh new look with clearer balances and payments (see note below)
- Credit card details can now be saved. (A new 2 per cent transaction fee is going to apply to credit card payments but there are no transaction fees if paying via Internet banking.)
- If you use the Primo Phone (VoIP - voice over internet) phone, you’ll be able to view all your call records through this Portal and the calls will be listed on your invoice.
- Ticketing system to request and manage your technical support enquiries.
We are continuing to update and move information across, please bear with us while we do this.
NOTE: There are no invoices on your account to start with, but you can still pay, just enter the amount manually and we will reconcile it for you. If you have been slowed down, email us and we can speed you up as soon as we can.
What you need to know to log in
- Your username stays the same but DON'T put @primo.nz at the end
- Your password is the same - if it isn't working or you have forgotten it you can reset it