Most of our customers pay on time, but what happens if you don't?
Invoices are sent out with a due date for payment, if not paid on or before that date they are deemed as being overdue, the following is an automated process on our system.
If you can't pay on time please contact us as soon as possible we'd rather help and assist than use our big stick.
For accounts that have $20 or more overdue, reminders will be emailed and if you have a mobile number on your account, you will also get an SMS message that directs you to check your email (contact us to opt out of the SMS). The relevant unpaid invoice(s) are attached to the email.
- Reminder #1 is sent 23 days after the invoice date - i.e. it will arrive on the 24th of each month (3 days after the due date), RBI direct debit customers will received a reminder at 26 days after the invoice date
- Reminder #2 is sent 7 days after Reminder #1
- Reminder #3 is sent 4 days after Reminder #2 - Customers will need to pay immediately or risk their connection being stopped the next day. Accounts will be stopped at 11am, that way any payments made that day would have been processed. No accounts will be stopped over the weekend or public holidays. It will automatically be done on the next business day. If your connection has been stopped, you will still be able to log into MyPrimo Portal to pay the account with a credit/debit card. Please note that if you have a Primo Phone, it will not work on a stopped connection.
Reminders will be sent to both residential and business customers, however business customers are not stopped.
If you are unable to pay the full amount contact us to discuss a payment plan.
If your account has been suspended and you choose to resume services with us;
- during the 30 day notice period we will credit the disconnection fee and/or router/modem (if applicable). Along with any outstanding monies owing you will be required to pay a reconnection fee of $99 upfront and ongoing payments are strictly by direct debit only.
- After the 30 days all monies owing including disconnection fees must be paid upfront and in full. The connection is considered 'new' and the usual install/contract terms apply. Payment terms are strictly direct debit only.
If services have not resumed and the account balance is not paid by the end of the 30 day notice period, or you have not contacted us to set up a payment plan or to resume services, your account will be sent for debt collection. Costs associated with debt collection will be borne by you.